Missing the dateline for MYCORPS MISSION 5 application ?
Don’t worry, application is now extended until Friday, 11.59 PM, 10 Nov 2017 !
This is your final chance !
Application for MyCorps @ Sudan & Lebanon
MyCorps @ Sudan & Lebanon is the latest MyCorps’ mission, starting from November 2017 – March 2018. The volunteers will be sent to serve in either Sudan or Lebanon, working side by side with local community to tackle the most pressing challenges in each location and changes the lives of the people involved.
- Malaysian youth between the age of 18-30 years old
- Relevant experience in a volunteering background
- Full commitment throughout training and deployment process (3 months period)
- Fluent in English or other relevant languages (knowledge in Arabic will be an advantage)
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to adjust in difficult living conditions and sometimes remote locations
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good teamwork values and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Prepare your personal and professional life to make a commitment to serve abroad for a full term of 2 months
- Commit to improve the quality of life of the people with whom you live and work and, in doing so, share your skills, adapt them, and learn new skills as needed
- Serve where MyCorps asks you to go, under conditions of hardship if necessary, and with the flexibility needed for effective service
- Recognize that you’re successful and sustainable development work is based on the local trust and confidence you build by living in, and respectfully integrating yourself into, your host community and culture
- Recognize that you are responsible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your personal conduct and professional performance
- Engage with host country partners in a spirit of cooperation, mutual learning, and respect
- Work within the rules and regulations of MyCorps and the local and national laws of the country where you serve
- Exercise judgment and personal responsibility to protect your health, safety, and well-being and that of others
- Recognize that you will be perceived, in your host country and community, as a representative of the people, cultures, values, and traditions of Malaysia.
You have what it takes to be part of our next mission?
Apply now at https://goo.gl/forms/iRAbvuag9zj6DS6I3